- All PROSPECTIVE tenants that are at least 18 years of age must complete a rental application.
- There is a $30 per person application fee. Applications do not secure or guarantee the property, and application fees are non-refundable.
- Applicants must submit proof of income with their applications.
- All persons living at the property must be on the lease.
- No OPEN chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Most owners prefer no pets but properties vary, so please be sure to ask upfront about specific pet policies.
- Rent is due on the first day of each month and payable to Wichita Rentals.
- Rent received after the fifth of the month will be assessed a 1% (of rent) per day late fee until the total balance of rent and late fees is paid.
- RENTERS INSURANCE AND UTILITY TRANSFER IS REQUIRED BEFORE MOVE IN.
Submit a Maintenance Request
We manage some of the areas most desirable rentals. Our progressive staff understands that consistently working to improve the quality of service and attention to detail are the best ways to provide comfortable communities for the people who have chosen our rentals. Our tenants feel comfortable knowing that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week they will be able to reach a qualified employee who will promptly address any maintenance issue as it relates to their safety or the integrity of your property.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we”ll email you an account activation link. Learn more.
I <3 Turtles.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.